USC was founded in 1986 by a small group of parents led by Coaches Mary and Terry Bryon and assisted by Dale Campsall.
USC is in its 25th year of existence and has established the following results:
- Ontario Provincial AAAA Team Champions - 1988.
- Ontario Provincial AAA Team Champions - 1990 - 1991.
- Ontario Provincial AA Team Runners-Up - 1991 - 1992.
- Ontario Provincial A Team Competitor - 1992 finished 8th, '93-4th, '94-2nd, '95-5th, '97 - 4th.
- In 1996 USC had two qualifiers for the Ontario All-Star Tour team which competed in the USA.
- In 1995 and 1996 two swimmers made the Canadian Youth and Junior National Teams. One competed in Spain at the prestigious "8 Nations Meet".
- In March of 1995, Coach Mary Bryon was chosen to be Manager of the Canadian Swim Team which competed at the Pan American Games in Argentina.
- Coaching award - Awards of Excellence in Coaching from Swim Ontario to Mary and Dr. Terry Bryon, USC's Head Coaches. 1995 Coach of the Year Award for Mary Bryon.
- In 1996, Mary Bryon was selected to be the Assistant Manager for the Canadian Olympic Swim team in Atlanta. All of this has brought great feelings of personal achievement for the USC's young people as well as promoting the name of Uxbridge throughout Canada and the World.
- Canadian Junior National Championships - 7 swimmers qualified in 1997.
- In 1998, there were 20 qualifiers, the highest number ever, for the Junior Age Group Provincials where the Club placed 14th out of 73 teams at the meet. Five swimmers went to Youth Nationals where the 4 x 100 freestyle relay team placed 3rd in the country. The Club took 10 swimmers, again the most ever, to Eastern Canadian Championships. Five swimmers went to Senior Nationals and/or Commonwealth Games Trials where USC had two swims with 5th and 9th place finishes. 30 swimmers went to Winnipeg for the Prairie Winter International Meet and placed 4th. Another 15 swimmers went to the Ontario Provincial Championships in Brantford and placed 16th out of 71 swim clubs. USC had four swimmers qualify and attend the Canadian National Championships.
- In 2000, USC finished 4th out of 60 teams in the Provincial Long Course Championships.
- In 2001, USC finished 10th out of 76 teams in the Long Course Champs.
- For the last two years, USC has had four Senior National Qualifiers - Scott Briggs (22), Marci Bryon (22), Gillian Bryon (20), Braedon Sharp (21).
- Four former USC swimmers attended American universities on full scholarships and almost a dozen are swimming competitively at various Canadian universities.
- Top 50 in Canada - USC has 15 swimmers who were among the top 50 swimmers in Canada with their best times.